Forecast (AAF) Contracting Opportunities
- The AAF is a projection
of possible future contracting opportunities with the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
2016 AAF entries are current and available. We kindly invite you to monitor and revisit the site periodically to review anticipated contracting opportunities (funded/unfunded) as new FY 2016 entries are received from our military and government customers
- Opportunities are posted by these organizations
in order for potential contractors to have an opportunity to seek additional
information on relevant postings, seek partners or sub-contractors for
the opportunity, and to prepare to submit a proposal if an RFP or solicitation
request is issued for the posting.
- Government Organizations seeking to post possible opportunities should register for logon approval. This site is managed
by the Office of Small Business Programs, 301-619-8799.
- Any questions, please call 301-619-8799.
|NAICS -North American Industry Classification System has replaced
the U.S. Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system. NAICS
was developed jointly by the U.S., Canada, and Mexico to provide new comparability
in statistics about business activity across North America.
- 8(a) - 8(a) Set-Aside
- FFP - Firm Fixed Price
- FOC - Foreign-Owned Business
- Full and Open - Full and Open
- Fair - Fair Opportunity
- GWAC - Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts
- GSA - GSA Federal Supply Schedule
- HUBZ - Historically Underutilized Business Zone
- IDIQ - Indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity
- HBCMI - Historically Black College or University and Minority Institution
- LB - Large Business
- MOB - Minority-Owned Business
- NPO - Non-Profit Organization
- SDVOB - Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
- SB - Small Business
- SDB - Small Disadvantaged Business
- T&M - Time and Material
- TBD - To Be Determined
- VOB - Veteran-Owned Business
- WOB - Woman-Owned Business
FY Qtr (Government):
- F16-1st - October-December 2015
- F16-2nd - January-March 2016
- F16-3rd - April-June 2016
- F16-4th - July-September 2016